Mommy's friends from work threw us a going away party on Sunday. I had so much fun at the party, I was the old kid there now and wanted to take care of all of the younger babies that were there. Poor DJ was sick, so he stayed in the bedroom for the party, hopefully feels better soon! Daddy held Alyssa (DJ's new sister) for awhile, and I was trying to touch and tickle her!
I liked to play in DJ's sofa sleeper, I knew just how to jump right in the sleeping bag!
I was convinced that Devyn should go in the baby swing, even though he's a little old for it! I tried dragging him into it!
Finally his Mommy put him in there for me and I was swinging him in it.
They made us this nice going away cake!
and before they could cut the cake, I'd climbed up on the chair and dug in!
We also got nice going away gifts to always remember Texas!
We got this TX stone for our yard!
and all of these gifts!
Ava tried on her cowgirl shirt right away!
Then it was back to taking care of the babies! I made sure that Beth was happy in the swing!
and while I took care of Beth, Laurie was taking care of sweet Alyssa
Thanks everyone for the great party the great gifts to remember you all by! We'll miss you!
1 comment:
Your sweet family will be truly missed here in Houston. Take care of yourselves and best wishes. Keep in touch and keep updating this awesome blog!
Post a Comment