Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Talk about a busy Easter day!  We celebrated Easter at 5 different places today!  It started at 6:00 am and we never stopped till we got home at 9:00 pm tonight.  I had a great Easter and was definitely spoiled by the Easter bunny!  We started out spending the night before Easter at Grandma and Grandpa Redick's house.  I must have known the Easter bunny was coming because I woke up extremely early to find an Easter Egg Hunt waiting for me! 

After the Easter egg hunt, Grandma & Grandpa Redick gave me my first Easter basket of the day and this is the look I gave Mommy when I saw it!

After playing with my Easter gifts, we got ready for church.  I couldn't go without lifting some weights first though!

After church we went to Buscia and Uncle Ron's place for dinner, where they also gave me some Easter goodies!
 i

After dinner, we headed off to the Pickvet Easter celebration where I got my next bag of Easter surprises from Grandpa Mick and Grandma Sue.

Mom tried to get a picture of me with Great Grandma and Bunk, but I wasn't ready to sit on Bunk's lap just yet!

Checking out my new cousin Blake.

We tried to take a great grandkids pictures, but as you can see, I still need to get used to my cousins.  I didn't cooperate at all!

Grandpa let me test out his sports car.  I have to get some practice in because he said it could me mine one day, I may just hold him to that!  :)

I helped Aunt Janice pick up the Easter egg decorations in Grandma & Bunk's yard.

Next, we moved on to GG & Great Grandpa Vanhorn's house where I of course got spoiled some more.  After an afternoon nap to recharge, I got Easter gifts from them and a big wagon full of fun things from Grandma Fay.  She got me lots of Dora things, my favorite!

I also had another Easter egg hunt there and Grandma helped me check out what was inside the eggs!

Trying on the cool shades I got in my Easter basket.

Grandma tried my new bathing suit on, as you can see, I wasn't too happy about it.  Daddy says I'm not allowed to wear it in public because it's too skimpy:)

I then took Grandma around and around the yard while running with the dogs!



Last stop of the day was Great Grandma and Grandpa Redick's house.  What a busy day!


Thanks so much for all the great things, and hope you all had a great Easter!

1 comment:

David and Lisa said...

What a day! Looks like Ava had a lot of fun...BTW, what's up with the bikini:)