I had quite the fun weekend and unfortunately Mom's camera broke so she's not been able to take any pictures of what I've been doing lately. Luckily, Grandma Fay brought her camera on the little vacation we took with her to the waterpark in Frankenmuth. We had so much fun swimming and then walking around the city and doing some shopping. Here I am all ready to hit the pool!
Grandma brought me some sweets and I almost ate a whole bag of Twizzlers in the 2 days we were there.
I got to meet the mascot!
Now that I'm potty trained, I have to use the bathroom in the back of the car when we're out and about.
We walked through Bronner's and found a big Cookie Monster!
I loved the horse that took us on a ride around town
Here we are in the carriage, I borrowed Mom's sunglasses because it was so sunny out!
Daddy had to stop at the local brewery, here we are up at the bar!








No comments:
Post a Comment