I had a fun day with Grandma Redick & Mommy today. We first went to storytime at Dow Gardens where I learned all about insects. After that, it was water day there, so I got to play in the sprinklers and pools there with all the other kids. When I was done playing, we went to the library where I got a bunch of new books and played with the toy trains there for awhile. I also joined the summer reading program, so I can start getting some rewards at the library for all these books I read!
Here are some pictures taken at Dow Gardens.
I was smelling all of the pretty flowers.
I've never seen bubbles this big before!
I kept turning around smiling because bubbles were splashing me in the face!
Here I am swimming in the kiddy pools!
I started collecting all the toy fish in my bucket.
But Mommy made me dump them all back in the pool.
After that, my strategy to get the toys out of the pool was to hand them all to Grandma!
Next, off to the the small horse statues.
I wasn't so sure about riding them.
But I did think they needed a bath. I got a wet sponge and started washing them off!
Lucky this wasn't a real horse, or that could be a dangerous position!
No comments:
Post a Comment