Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend Camping Trip!

When I was a child, we would take an annual camping trip to Black Lake with all of the Redick cousins and I hold some of the best memories from camping there.  So now that I have a child of my own, we wanted to start up the tradition again so that Ava and her cousins could make those same memories.  Ava had a great time camping there with her cousin Raegan.

I got to feed the ducks.

Daddy went fishing and caught a fish!

I liked to eat the duck food more than I liked to feed it to them.

The men were good at cooking us some tasty meals!

Grandpa & cousins Amanda & Jeremy

Cousins Carrie & Raegan and Uncle Chris & Aunt Jan

All the kids and their kids

Carrie & Raegan heading to the beach

I loved going for walks, I got tons of exercise on this trip!

We still got to play on the beach a little even though it was pretty cool out.

Standing with Daddy on the beach


There were a lot of rocks at this campground!

I was pretty brave and liked to climb up and down the rock wall

Here I am chasing Raegan around the pavillion

Taking a walk with Grandpa

Helping Daddy fish

Grandpa took me for a boat ride.  I was a little scared getting into the boat, but loved it once we were moving.

No comments: