Sunday, October 5, 2008

Busy weekend with Grandma & Grandpa Redick

"Grandma & Grandpa Redick came to visit me this weekend, I was so happy to see them and we had lots of fun! Check out all that we did!"

"While Grandma and Grandpa babysat, Mommy and Daddy took the plunge and traded in the SUV for a Minivan! No making fun of them now!"

"Grandma's joined along with me in some tummy time!"

"We celebrated Grandpa's birthday"

"I got to help him open his presents!"

"I got him a book full of pictures of me, I couldn't help but look at the cute pics of myself!"

"I liked to go for walks with them."

"I showed off all of my kicking and splashing in the tub!"

"All dressed up and ready to head to church!"

"We're at a pumpkin farm and I'm so excited!"

"This isn't what I had in mind."

"Wow, I thought I was taller!"

"These talking chickens behind me were pretty funny!"



"What in the world are these things behind me?"





"My first hayride! I didn't know it would be so bumpy!"
"What a fun weekend!"

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww...looks like you guys had fun at the pumpkin farm. Where is it? Is it Dewberry Farm? That's where we are taking Camden next Sunday for Pumpkin Pictures and fun. Ha! We're neighbors and we have to read each others blogs to know what's going on with our kids.

David and Lisa said...

Congrats on the mini van, my friend!!!:)