Monday, October 20, 2008

More visitors!

Our friends Melissa and Matt came to visit for the weekend, Melissa is expecting in April, so she got her baby practice with me!

We went to see a body exhibit at the museum, it was pretty interesting!


I'm looking pretty confused here, I think I just had a lot around me to take in. Or I was confused why Mom and Dad weren't the ones taking the picture with me!

Naptime!

Like Father, like Daughter

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Looks like we go to all the same places. Camden and I are going to Body Worlds on Saturday with some of my work friends. Too Funny!

Looks like fun! I love the last picture of Cory and Ava sleeping. Precious.

fapick said...

Ava,
You sleep like your dad use to when he was a baby. Only 3 more days. Hugs and kisses.

Grandma Fay

fapick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.