Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More MI pics

Eating ice cream with Great Grandma
Looking at pictures on the computer with Aunt Shelly and Great Grandma

Grandpa and I playing with Uncle Yeggie's crazy cat!

I'm pointing out the cat to Grandpa

Sitting on Uncle Yeggie's outdoor bar, I thought it was really cool up here!


Grandma and I were picking some plants in Uncle Yeggie's yard.
I went to visit my friend Karis again, we're not quite at the age yet that we play together. We just watch each other a lot and want whatever the other one has!

I did pucker up to try and give kisses goodbye! Karis came in for the kiss, but my camera wasn't fast enough to catch it!


Good thing she has 2 chairs, though the princess chair was the popular one to have!

We took a trip to the bridal shop for Aunt Kristi's dress fitting, we're just waiting for her to arrive here!

No comments: