Sunday, August 2, 2009

Grandparents come to visit!

Grandpa Mick and Grandma Sue came in town to visit for the weekend. I was so happy to see them both and had a fun and busy weekend with them! First day they were here, Daddy and Grandpa golfed in the morning, while I went with Mommy and Grandma to the Children's Museum!
Grandma Sue showed me lots of the cool toys they had there!



She also showed me how to milk a cow!


My favorite thing to do there was drive the little cars, it was hard to get me out of them!







Where's the snow?

Sitting in the back of a pickup truck!





Playing in the little house with friends!



Once we got back home I got to spend some time with Grandpa and was acting silly!

I first had to show off Sampson to him!

He was trying to give me kisses, but I didn't want them!



It didn't take long after the busy morning, for me and Grandpa to take naps!

Waking up...

That night, we went out to dinner at a nice steak restaurant. I got real silly there!

Don't ask me what this face was supposed to mean!



No more pictures please!



Going in for a big wet kiss!

I know just how to work the camera!

Now for a funny face!

Once we got home, it was time for bath!

I learned how to say "Cheese!" for the camera

The next morning, Grandpa let me peer into our neighbors yard at the dogs!

Making a puzzle with Grandpa!

We decided to all go for a walk while Daddy went for a run in the morning. I always have to stretch with Daddy before he runs...

Grandpa let me ride on his shoulders for the walk!

In the afternoon, we took Grandma and Grandpa to the local brewery. It was so hot there! They don't have air conditioning and it was about 100 degrees out!



That had music playing there, so Grandpa and I busted a move!


A couple pictures to show how packed this brewery got! Notice I'm sitting with a group that I don't know, I made some new friends while I was there!


Daddy was in heaven, just kidding!

That evening, we went out to dinner at the aquarium, it was really neat there!

I think I just saw a shark!




I was all over the place in our booth at the restaurant, including sitting in the middle of the table!

Grandma Sue took me in the splash pad at the aquarium after dinner.


Going for a train ride through the aquarium shark tank!

1 comment:

The Smith's said...

What a busy weekend! Ava looked like a trooper though! We hope to see the two of you this week.