Saturday, October 10, 2009

Having fun with Grandma in town!

Grandma Fay came into town to visit, and we've had lots of fun. Anxiously waiting to head to the airport to pick her up, Mom and I shared a smoothie!

Grandma did some cuddling with both me and Sampson!

We did some shopping at the mall and I of course had to go for a train ride when we were there!

We also checked out the fish tank at the Bass Pro Shop.



Then took a trip to the Pumpkin farm that we went to last year.
We took a couple Now and Then shots. Here is the picture of me Now..
and here is me a year ago at the Pumkin Farm in the same spot, haven't I grown!

Petting the goat, I liked him till he bit my finger!


I loved the ducks, I was ready to jump in the water after them. Daddy had to hold me back!


I got to pet a bunny!


Another Now and Then shot. Here's the picture from Now..

and here I am a year ago!


Walking through a tunnel in the playground!

I squeezed through this fence to get to the cars!

Grandma took me for a ride in the tractor ride!
Going down the slide with Daddy!

and then with Mommy!

I then got to play in the corn crib, this girl handed me some corn, so of course I decided to eat it!




I even got Daddy to ride the bikes with me!

Just some cute pictures hanging out at the house!


Starting to use a spoon myself, but it gets pretty messy!

Just waking up in the morning, my hair looks pretty wild!


Out to dinner!

Bathtime!

Daddy smoked some ribs for Grandma and I helped him!



1 comment:

fapick said...

Hey everyone,
I had so much fun that I did not want to come home. Hope to see you soon. Hugs and kisses.
Love!
Grandma Fay and Mom