Grandma and Grandpa Redick flew in to see me for the weekend. Before our trip to San Antonio, I invited Grandpa to a tea party!

Now off to San Antonio! The drive wasn't too bad, I got to watch all my favorite shows and listen to my CDs all the way!

First stop, checking into the hotel room. I loved our room, I loved to bounce on the bed!

Now off to San Antonio! The drive wasn't too bad, I got to watch all my favorite shows and listen to my CDs all the way!
First stop, checking into the hotel room. I loved our room, I loved to bounce on the bed!
We then went to visit the alamo.
Then we ate some Mexican food on the riverwalk, it was very good!
I was just interested in walking Grandma up and down the stairs at the restaurant.
After dinner, we all got some ice cream!

In the evening, we went for a boat ride on the riverwalk. I just loved that, I pointed out all the ducks that we passed. I think the sugar from the ice cream kicked in at that point because I got pretty goofy for the rest of night!



Walking back to the hotel that night, I had to lead Grandpa in the right direction!


Back at the hotel, I did some cuddling with Grandma and Grandpa.



The next morning, we took a long walk on the riverwalk, it was so pretty!

Walking back to the hotel that night, I had to lead Grandpa in the right direction!
Back at the hotel, I did some cuddling with Grandma and Grandpa.
The next morning, we took a long walk on the riverwalk, it was so pretty!
I woke up real early, so fell asleep pretty quickly when we started walking!

We stopped back at the hotel to check out, and I showed off my piano playing skills!

Then we were off again to tour the city. We walked around and did some shopping.

We stopped by a park to play for a little bit. Here I am introducing myself to another little girl.
Then we were off again to tour the city. We walked around and did some shopping.
We stopped by a park to play for a little bit. Here I am introducing myself to another little girl.
1 comment:
Cory,Lori
It looks like everyone had fun. Ava is so cute in her ladybug costume. Give her a big hug and kiss for grandma.
Love!
Mom
Post a Comment