Sunday, October 4, 2009

More weekend fun!

Karis and I did a little relaxing and watching some cartoons in the morning.
We went to visit Lisa and her beautiful new baby girl in the hospital, I was so interested in her! I just watched her and wanted to get close to her. Notice I even let Lisa hold my baby doll.



DJ's showing off his new baby sister to me.

Later we went to a birthday party for Emily and Bubba. I would have been happy just hanging out with the dogs the whole time!


They had some fun things going on at this party! Here I am going down the slide with Mommy.

and Karis with her Mommy!



We also got to have some pool time. I had a little mishap in the pool, I fell into the deep part of the pool and Mommy had to jump in wearing her clothes to save me! It didn'e even phase me though, I was ready to get back in after it happened!



The next day headed to the mall, but first both had some drinkable yogurts!

We got to take a ride around the mall in a train, we both loved it!




It was fun until I tried to push Karis over the edge!

Then we got to go in the playland for a little bit.


2 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow! You all had a busy weekend! I love the dress Ava is wearing at the birthday party! She's so pretty! Hope to see you both soon.

Stefkow said...

Oh my gosh...Quinn did the same thing..falling into the deep end of the pool. Kind of gives you a heart attack! She wasn't too happy about it though! Glad to hear everything was okay!