Sunday, March 29, 2009

Camo Birthday Party!

My neighbor Camden had his 1st birthday party today and it was a camo theme, so I got my camo on!


What are you doing in there?

Camden and I got to go down the slide together, I was holding on to him and by the look on his face, I think he was more scared than me!

I loved to climb around the play area


Peeking through the tunnel!



Then time for some good barbecue, I loved the chicken!





Crawling down the hill

I'm pretty fascinated by the leaf I found!


Time to hit the pinata!

Camden before the birthday cake...

and after!

What a fun party, I can't wait to turn 1!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Thank you guys so much for coming to Camden's party. Sorry we couldn't talk to you more!! I love the picture of them on the slide...Cam does look scared but Ava was there to let him know everything was going to be okay. Ava will be one really soon! Can't believe it.