Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa Redick, & Aunt Shelly in town!

Grandma, Grandpa, & Aunt Shelly are in town for the week and of course I got more early Easter gifts! Aunt Shelly got me a pretty dress and this bubble blower. I've started smiling with just my front teeth, it looks kind of goofy, I'm doing it here...
I was pretty scared of the bubbles at first and would only look at them if I was holding on to Aunt Shelly.

Next on to the gifts from Grandma and Grandpa! I opened them like a pro!

My favorite by far was my first baby doll! I was just amazed by it and loved it! I could stop touching it and smiling at it!

What a pretty baby..

Come on Aunt Shelly, get it open!

What are you doing to my baby?

I liked to touch her hands, feet, and face.

Next off to the rodeo again!

This time we visited the livestock show, this cow doesn't look too happy!

I loved the pigs, I wanted to jump in with them!


I got to see little baby chicks...

On the walk into the concert to see Keith Urban, I passed out!

After I got a nap in, I was back to watching the show!

I like to share my food now if you ask for some, here I'm sharing my Cheerios with Grandpa!

I also love to give kisses now, I gave Grandma kisses....

and Aunt Shelly kisses......

Licking my lips after planting a big one on her!

Here's a picture of the fireworks display that went on in the rodeo

Next day we did some shopping at the mall, I got to go for a ride in this school bus. I was pretending to drive it!

Waiting for Aunt Shelly to come out of the store, I played the drums on Grandpa's bald head!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

The rodeo looks like so much fun! Ava is just precious with her new doll.

Just wanted to let you know that Camden's B-Day party is on Sunday, March 29th from 2-4pm and you guys are more than welcome to come. It's in the Spring area. I will stop by and bring you an invitation when I see your van outside if you'd like.