Saturday, March 14, 2009

Grandpa's in town!

Grandpa Pickvet came into town this weekend and brought me gifts. First I opened this pretty princess dress from Uncle Yeggie, but as usual was only interested in the bag it came in!
Then I got some more outfits and books from Grandpa, but still think the bag was my best gift!

He let me chew on his cell phone, anything to keep me happy!

Lately, I carry my toys and things in my mouth when I want to crawl somewhere. It seems to work well for our dog Sampson, so I thought I'd give it a try!

Now that I have figured out how to drop the balls in this toy, I have a lot of fun with it!

Peek-a-boo is my favorite thing to do now, I love to hide behind anything I can get my hands on, here's a short video of me playing.

3 comments:

fapick said...

Ava,
You are just waaaay to cute for words. I wish I was there to give you a big hug. Grandma really misses you and mommy and daddy. I am counting down the days till May. Hugs and kisses.
Love!
Grandma Fay

Jenny said...

Did you guys get any sleep last night with your neighbors screaming and playing music all night? We could hear them and we were 4 houses down...so I can just imagine how loud it was for ya'll. Matt went over there at 3:30am and asked them to turn the music down...Finally!!

BABY TOMLINSON said...

I don't know how you keep up with her blog so well, as soon as Raegan sees me walk over to the computer she realizes I'm about to do something without her and she is NOT happy!
We cannot wait to see you all in May. I am getting so anxious for Ava and Raegan to play together!
I hope all is well!