Saturday, March 21, 2009

Thank you Grandma Fay!

I got a package in a mail today from Grandma and it was this cute puppy! I know Grandma's missing me and wishes she could come visit, I miss you too Grandma!

I don't what I like more, the toy or the box! I liked to go for rides in it!

Look, no hands! I've been standing up on my own a lot more now.

Sampson likes to try and get in my pictures...

Not my most attractive look, it's a facial expression I've been trying out a lot lately:)

Thanks Grandma!

2 comments:

fapick said...

Ava,
Grandma is glad you like your present. You look so cute when you smile with your front teeth. Looks like you are having a blast with grandma and grandpa and aunt shelly. Hugs and kisses
Love!
Grandma Fay

Anonymous said...

buy viagra australia viagra and alternatives cheapest uk supplier viagra problems with viagra sublingual viagra viagra larger forever viagra online uk where to buy viagra viagra larger forever viagra dosages viagra side affects suppliers of viagra viagra soft tabs viagra cheap