I love to dance, but get especially into it when I hear the song "Pokerface"!
aAva,I think you are the next dancing with the stars champion. You are a natural. See you in a week. Hugs and kisses.Love!Grandma Fay
omg! that is hilarious! she is a pro. get down ava!! ha, i like cory's dance moves too.i've been trying to catch camden dancing on camera but he stops as soon as i start recording. he's got some crazy moves too. silly kids!
Oh my goodness she is so cute!
This is classic. I loved it!
This is adorable!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
aAva,
I think you are the next dancing with the stars champion. You are a natural. See you in a week. Hugs and kisses.
Love!
Grandma Fay
omg! that is hilarious! she is a pro. get down ava!! ha, i like cory's dance moves too.
i've been trying to catch camden dancing on camera but he stops as soon as i start recording. he's got some crazy moves too. silly kids!
Oh my goodness she is so cute!
This is classic. I loved it!
This is adorable!!!
Post a Comment