Today we had a bunch of the families over from the Mom's group for dinner, but spend the morning getting ready and getting into trouble around the house. I pushed my little piano up to the end table and crawled from on top of that onto the end table. Mom couldn't believe it when she looked away for a second and then I was on the table!

I like to squish into small spaces and hide, here I am hiding behind the door!

Then we slid the couch out to unplug the lamp and I had to get in there as far as I could!

Instead of playing with my table the right way, I had to flip it over and try standing up on it!


Finally all the guests arrived and I had tons of friends to play with!

I love touching the babies that are smaller than me..

Boys are already flirting with me and I was playing hard to get. Colton just kept chasing me around the house and we both thought it was so funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment