My train drives my toy animals around by itself, so I thought I'd try jumping in and going for a ride. I think I was too heavy though, because it wouldn't move when I got in! Maybe it's just a little small for me:)
thank you so much for the comment! yes, camden has been through a lot this past year...hopefully he is becoming ammuned to all these sicknesses. wishful thinking. i am so sorry i never rsvp'd for ava's party. i am kind of scared to tell you i am coming and then him end up being sick or something. you never know with him!! i am also scared that he willd destroy your house...he is into everything all the time. go ahead and put camden and me down. matt works saturdays, so he won't be there. i will just let you know the day of if something comes up.
ava is too funny trying to ride in that little train!
3 comments:
Ava,
You are such a silly little girl. Grandma just loves your smile. Only 2 more weeks. Hugs and kisses.
Love!
Grandma Fay
thank you so much for the comment! yes, camden has been through a lot this past year...hopefully he is becoming ammuned to all these sicknesses. wishful thinking. i am so sorry i never rsvp'd for ava's party. i am kind of scared to tell you i am coming and then him end up being sick or something. you never know with him!! i am also scared that he willd destroy your house...he is into everything all the time. go ahead and put camden and me down. matt works saturdays, so he won't be there. i will just let you know the day of if something comes up.
ava is too funny trying to ride in that little train!
She's such a big girl! I can't wait to see her.
Post a Comment