We had a very busy and fun day today. First off, we woke up to a call from Grandma and Grandpa in the morning telling me to go look in my closet. Come to find out, when they were visiting a couple weeks ago, they hid an Easter basket for me! I wish they were here for Easter, but they got to watch me open it over the webcam:) (I just got out of the bath, so I have some wild hair!)
Look at all this neat stuff!


They have me too spoiled!

Next, it was time to go to our Easter potluck with my friends in Mommy's stay at home group. I got all dressed up!

Here's some pictures of me and my friends...





We got home and I did a little walking around the walls.
They have me too spoiled!
Next, it was time to go to our Easter potluck with my friends in Mommy's stay at home group. I got all dressed up!
Here's some pictures of me and my friends...
We got home and I did a little walking around the walls.
No comments:
Post a Comment